Sunday, April 11, 2010

Silver Creek

John and I went to Silver Creek this weekend with his family. It was fun. I generally like to go because it's outdoors and the weather has been so nice lately. Little did I know that I was going to catch the only fish of the day....at the very end of the day. Here are the stats: The fish was 22 inches long and it weighed about 8 pounds(dad...this is for you).
Here I am with fish that I caught...John somehow talked me into holding it by the mouth for a picture. The fish was still sort of alive and bit me. Needless to say...the fish was thrown...haha

Here is a picture of all of us who were at the fishing trip... the dogs kept trying to lick the fish...yuck!!!

Here is John holding up the fish. We had such a fun day yesterday. :)

3 comments:

Susie said...

What a fun trip - I'm still in shock at you holding the fish - reminds me of the time we visited grandpa and grandma in CA - Kenny and grandpa went deep sea fishing and caught a ton of fish - brought them home - put them in the TUB - because they were too cheap to have the crew kill and clean them. The girls walked in on grandpa bludgeon the fish to death - YIKES!

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

You take really good pictures! P.s. The fish tasted good!

Robin and Larry said...

yuk! you ate it?
You're a Fish! :)