Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Diamondbacks

Last night we went to the Diamondbacks game with Johns co-worker and his fiance. I haven't been to a game in years. Did you know that their team colors had changed to red and black? I thought that they were still purple. They played the Padres and ended up winning by 1 point. It was a lot of fun. They even had fireworks after the game. We didn't get to see fireworks for the Fourth of July because we were in the White Mountains. It was sweet!!!
Here is a self portrait of getting excited for the game. GO DIAMONDBACKS!!!

Here is a picture of the couple that we went with. Scott and Victoria are getting married in October.
Here is a picture of John and I . I think John is adorable. :)
Here is a shot of the baseball field. The stadium is absolutely huge.

2 comments:

Susie said...

You two are always doing something fun!!! Sorry I missed you last week - I'm glad you are feeling better - yes, I'll see you tomorrow. Exciting!!

Robin and Larry said...

Love it! :) See you tomorrow! :)