Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Lake

This past weekend John and I went camping with some of his coworkers at Big Lake. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pics. :)
Here we are at camp...
Here is John with our fishing boat. The water was really choppy, but we still managed to catch some fish.
Here is Diane Back at camp cookin up some grub...Thanks Diane!
Here is Jim with the fooseball!
Here is sweet Kelsey. She was such a trooper the entire weekend. She also caught the biggest fish out of everyone. You go girl!
Here we are playing frisbee golf. I had never played before. Fun Game!
Here is a picture of our car surrounded by cows. I was freaking out.
Here is a picture of John and I on the way back home. We were by the Salt River. I had no idea how beautiful it was. We also went through Globe. I had never been there before. Cute town!

5 comments:

Susie said...

You two have been way more places than me!! I love your sunglasses and hair color - John's hair is cute too!! My car get surrounded by cows when I go visiting teaching in Catalina - it is weird.

Linda said...

I love the drive down the canyon from Globe to Tucson. It is beautiful. So you are a fisherwoman--who would have thought!

Christi said...

Looks like you two had fun :) I love Salt River Canyon! We always drive through on our way to Pinetop. And Globe...well that is where both of my grandparents live and where my mom is from so I think it is a cute place too :) Fun pictures :) thanks for sharing.

Robin and Larry said...

i love it when you update your blog!
I am excited for you both to come down.... working on the b-day cake recipe..we will have fun.. old lady! :)

Nick & Kristen said...

You guys have such awesome camping pictures! You guys need to come to SPokane next summer and we will camp our hearts out!