Sunday, August 8, 2010

Farewell Elder Shipley

My cousin Daniel had his mission farewell this morning. He is going to be going to Guatemala. Lucky duck! He is going to be the best missionary. He gave a great talk this morning about the Priesthood and how it applies to our life. After his talk, we all headed over to Ken and Susie's house for lunch. The lunch was fantastic! Here are some pictures from the afternoon.
Here is a picture of Elder Shipley. He is going to love serving a mission.
Here is my mom, Daniel, John, Alexis, and myself.
Here is Daisy. She didn't want to be left out of all the festivities. She told me in the other room. We had fun doing a photo shoot together. :)
Here is Susie standing behind the dessert bar. It was fab!
Here are John and I. Thanks Rachel!

Here is a picture of my mom and Linda enjoying their lunch.Here is a picture of Becky and Amelia. Can you believe that Amelia is starting High school this week?

1 comment:

Susie said...

You are faster at posting than me today! Thank you for supporting Daniel today - being surrounding by family and friends turned a good day into a GREAT day!