Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Thanks to my awesome husband and wonderful family, I had a nice and relaxing birthday weekend. We went out to dinner at Caruso's in downtown Tucson. John and I were laughing that 4th Avenue in Tuscon is like Mill in Tempe. Fun times! On Saturday we went golfing at the Tuscon National. Longest Course ever!!! After golf, we lounged around the pool for a while and then played some tennis later in the evening.
Here we are at Caruso's. I hadn't been there in years.
Here is the amazing cake that my mother slaved over for two days. I had not idea that a cake could have so many steps it would have to take 2 days. Thanks Rocket!
Here is a picture of myself getting ready to blow out the candles. Note to self...never wear that red shirt again...not flattering at all...
Here is a picture of Scotty. He's such a funny guy!

Here is a picture of Alexis and mom at the restaurant.
I feel really lucky. This weekend was just the beginning of my Birthday celebrations...I have a trip planned for Minnesota to take a little trip to a place I like to call the Mall of America!!! Keep you posted on that trip!

4 comments:

The Baker Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had a fun weekend! 28!!! We're getting so old!!Time goes by so fast.

Jeanette said...

What a fun birthday--glad it was happy. Oh, and I'm sure that red shirt looks great on you--pics just come out funny sometimes:-)

Susie said...

Happy belated B-day - your cake looks to DIE for - YUM! No better way to spend your special day than with family - Grammy said she enjoyed you and John's visit too. Good times. I can't wait to hear about your trip to that MEGA MALL!!

Nick & Kristen said...

Wish I could have been there!!! I LOVE your hair color...I might have to copy it! :) And your trip to mall of America is going to be AMAZING!!!!