Sunday, September 26, 2010

Minnesota Fun

John and I were in Minnesota for a while. It was a lot of fun. What to do in MN???...hmmm can we say Mall of America!!! It was a lot of fun. I don't have any pics of the mall of because I was by myself the whole time I was there while John was working. I did manage to purchase some new 9 West Boots. They are sassy! We did have fun together when he was able to play.
Here we are at Lake Minetonka...

Here is John at the Outdoor Sculpture Museum...deep in thought...


Here I am...definitely not deep in thought...lol
Here we are in front of the spoon with the cherry...

Here we are in the flower garden...
Here is a cool picture of an insect on a flower...
Here is the spoon, cherry, and city picture...
Here we are walking across the Stone Bridge...

2 comments:

Susie said...

I LOVE all these photos - how fun. John was working there?? Temporary? I love the shot of you two with the city in the background!!

Katie and Howard said...

That spoon is pretty cool!! Glad you had fun!!