Sunday, September 12, 2010

BAS Weekend

Yesterday, Alexis came up from Tucson to have some fun. We went couple of different places, and had fun documenting our mini trips to places. First stop was Superstition Springs Mall. Here we are with our different meals...
Alexis ate Mexican...
Scott had a some pizza...a food court classic!
I had a baked potato...it looks kind of nasty in the picture...but it was really good!
Here is Scott with the cow from Chick-Fil-A...they bonded. After we went through the Superstition Springs Mall, we decided to go and check out the Scottsdale Fashion Square!!!
Here is Alexis standing in front of a boat.
Here is Scott with some random sign...not really sure what it means?
Here I am in front of the Tiffany's sign!
Then later in the evening, Alexis went to go and visit some friends while Scott and I went to Pei-Wei for dinner. I'm pretty sure I royally embarrassed Scott by telling the waitress that we were on a date. Oh well...builds character right?!?!?

3 comments:

Linda said...

He should count his blessings to be with such a cute date, sister or not!

Susie said...

I've never been to the Superstition Mall - looks like you all ate at your favorite places! I love Alexis' hair color and cut - very cute. Where was your hubby? - if he was hunting, I DON'T want to know or see photos!! I think the Organization 101 is coming up because you are signed in under that name - switch to your old user name - just a thought!

Nick & Kristen said...

lol I am laughing so hard that you told the waitress you guys were on a date. Do you know that if I was there with you guys you could have labeled your post BASK? AHHHHH