Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Little Remodeling...

Here are some before and after pictures of our guest bathroom. John painted my walls a tan color and the rest was up to me! Alexis was in town this weekend...so she was able to go shopping with me. It was a blast having her tag along. I made her go to about 5 stores with me!
Here is a before picture of half the bathroom. It was navy and cream mostly.
We added some other colors to the bathroom and some fun things from the Hobby Lobby.
Note to all Hobby Lobby Fans:the entire store is pretty much 1/2 off!!!

Here is the shower curtain. All that is left to do is add some pictures to the wall. They are coming soon!

6 comments:

Priscilla said...

Your bathroom looks great! Maybe you can hit up Ray for some nice photos to go with all of the lovely earthen tones you have in there!

Miss Lexi Kaye said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD BECKY!!!!! SO GOOD!

dhillman said...

It looks so good. What a fun project. I love to remodel. And I love hobby lobby--sure wish we had one around here

Susie said...

I love how you matched all the colors - towels, soap, love sign - plus I love the new shower hooks. Very cute. Did you paint the ceiling the same color? - That's my new obsession - and it makes Kenny's life a lot easier!

Robin and Larry said...

I like it alot... great job John boy!:)

Jeanette said...

I do love me some Hobby Lobby--though I never heard of it till I moved out here.