Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year Thanksgiving was at my parents house and was a lot of fun! We met my parents at the tennis club early in the A.M. and played for a while. It's really funny to watch John and my mom play against each other...lol Alexis had her new boyfriend join our family for Thanksgiving dinner. He is from Australia and has a delightful accent. Here are some pics from the day!
Here are the plaid boys in thier cute shirts! (John and Scott)
Here are some cousins. (Ross and Nicki)
Here is a pic of John and I.
Here is my mom stirring the punch. Grandma Shipley is in the background.
Here is Rachel and Darl. Congrats to Rachel for graduating from U of A in December!!!
Here is my dad...AKA "Little Larry" rounding everyone up for family prayer.
Here is Alexis and her boyfriend Ben. They are really cute together.
Here is Grandma Dillon and her new hubby Jim.
Even Kristen was able to come to Thanksgiving...via Skype that is...lol Elle is absolutely adorable!...and Kristen too!


This next section is dedicated to my Aunt Susie. She was unable to make it to dinner because she has had a recent knee procedure. Even though she was not present, she sent her family with fantastic food to add to our Thanksgiving feast!
Here are Susie's famous caramel brownies...they are pretty much the best brownies ever...just saying... :)
Here are some of her homemade rolls.
Here are the pumpkin rolls that she made. John loves them. He actually told me this afternoon that he wouldn't mind living with Kenny and Susie due to Susie's cooking...lol

Thanks Susie for all of the delish rolls and treats! We love you and hope you feel much better soon!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Happpy Thanksgiving to you and John too... so glad you guys could come down...you looked gorgeous today as usual! :) It is true about all the good food..Dad even hid Aunt Susie's rolls from everyone.. lol! and I ocntinue to eat those stupid pumpkin rolls.. ughhhhhhhhh! Glad it is once a year only! I love you!

Nick & Kristen said...

I missed you!!!!! I love your new blog page!!!

Susie said...

I missed visiting with everyone - I'm glad you enjoyed the goodies - I LOVED the plate of food Ken brought home for me!!