Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Rest of October...

I have been neglecting the blog lately. It has been super busy around here, as I'm sure it is for everyone else. Can you believe it is November already? Here are some things that happened in the month of October...
Alexis won tickets to a Colbie Caillat concert at the Arizona State Fair. She took me as her date and we had a great time. I heart Alexis. She is such a fun sister!


We won a frog together by playing darts!
Here is John, Charles, and Jack when we went to Miami AZ.
Scott helped us celebrate the Fall by bringing over some Candy Cane ice cream and hot fudge for sundaes...I could seriously eat the whole tub!
John and I gave each other an early Christmas present this year and got quads. John has a red one and I have a blue one. Scotty came over and was nervous about riding a quad, so...John gave him a tour of the neighborhood while Scott clanged for his life.
Happy Halloween!!! We had 2 little Bumble Bees running around all night!
I have been called to work with the Young Women in our ward as the Secretary. I'm way excited. We have great youth in our ward!
3 more classes for my Masters Program to be complete. The next couple of weeks are going to be insane with school, work, and church. School is almost over!!!

4 comments:

Christi said...

WHOO!!! You will love the YW!!! I am the secretary in my ward and it is awesome!!!

Susie said...

Congrats on your calling - YW's is definitely fun. You two always have a fun new toy - be careful on this one!! I hadn't thought about Peppermint ice cream - I'm going to pretend I did not see it!! Fun times - with your siblings - love Lexi's pixie cut!

Robin and Larry said...

Wow! I am so proud of YOU! I love how you and John are having so much fun together! :)
We all know how I feel about peppermint schnapps! lol!
Fun blog! I love you! :)

Nick & Kristen said...

You brat....why do I have to hear about all the fun things on your blog!!! lol...I am just waiting for it to snow so I can call you and say...." It's SHNOWING!!!"