Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cabela's

We went to Cabela's last night. I haven't been there in forever. John's jeep was broken into a couple of weeks ago and they took off with a lot of his hunting tools. We needed to replace some of the items. My dad tagged along for the ride. They have so many fun things at Cabela's. We found a fun moose where we all took a turn sitting with. Here is my dad. He got candied walnuts. The were so delish!
Here is John with the moose...
Here I am with the moose...
We were looking at camo hiding tents...
Where is John?
Where is Dad?
John finally found what he was looking for. He ended up getting a backpack, some binoculars, and knives.
Then...we met up with Scott and his new girlfriend at 5 Guys. I haven't been there since my cousin Daniel went through the Temple.
They have automated soda machines. They were the coolest ever!


2 comments:

Susie said...

I want to go back to Five Guys - just to see the soda machine! Where is the photo of Scott and girlfriend?? I hear Alexis is engaged! WOW - that is exciting.

larryrobin6 said...

Dad had such a good time... glad you took pictures.. can't wait until the grad ceremony! :)