Sunday, March 6, 2011

Little Larry Paints Our Guest Room

I love my dad. He is too cute. This weekend, my mom was visiting Nick, Kristen, and Elle, so my dad decided to come up here and help with a painting project. He forgot extra clothes for painting, so we went to the Goodwill to find something inexpensive for him. Lo and behold...we found some these basketball shorts.
I was wondering around the store and my dad motioned to come see him...and here was the sight. He is hilarious! After the Goodwill, we went to Filiberto's for a breakfast burrito. He had never been there before.
Here he is painting the room...
He had fun writing on the walls...
Here is the end product.
Here is a pic of the dresser that was painted. Once everything is hung up on the walls, I take some more pictures.
We are so glad that we had my dad come up and spend time with us. :)

1 comment:

Susie said...

I LOVE the color!!! What a nice guy Little Larry is!!