Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Safford

This past weekend, we went to Safford AZ to visit Johns Uncle. It was a really fun day trip for us. We went fishing in his pond. We both were able to catch some fish. Fishing is definitely more enjoyable when you are catching fish!!!
Here is John with one that he caught...
Here I am with a fish. I was freaking out becuase I have never actually touched a fish before. After John took the photo, I flung it back in the water.
Then we went and saw the Gila Valley Temple. It's really pretty. It's cool how many Temples they are building in AZ. We are excited about the Gilbert Temple coming our way soon.
What a great day. :)

3 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

Cute pics. I love when you are holding the fish...because you have a cute outfit on....lol AND.....I was happy he picked Emily...but then I was let down that they fight like cats and dogs. VF!!!!

Jennifer said...

We were there this past weekend too! Fun fun. Looks like you guys had fun!

Robin and Larry said...

The FISH that Becky caught! lol! :)