Friday, June 20, 2008

Dog and House











Last night, I was playing around with the camara. So this blog is mostly going to be pictures of our new home and of our cutsie dog Charles. First...we will start with Charles. Look how little he used to be. John and I have had fun teaching him tricks. He can even high five. :) Ok...now on to the house. Here are some pictures of the front of the house. I'm proud of John for keeping the grass growing green. He works very hard on the front and back yard and I appreciate it. There are also some pictures of the bathroom that I took.

1 comment:

larryrobin6 said...

The house looks great... I can tell you guys have been working hard... everything looks so green and trimmed up. Wish you were coming down tomorrow.. I am excited to play golf with the boys!!!