Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Do




Here are some pictures of Alexis. It looks like she has a new do. Here is part of Alexis's email to me. In her last email she kept using the word "flog" and I had no clue what she was talking about... Here is her response, "Flog means stood up." Now I get it. Here is what Alexis says about her recent investigators, "We had a rough week last week. We dropped two of our main investigators.... Joyce knows it is true and how important it is to be baptized, but she can't commit to the commandments...word of wisdom, chastity issues. and Vaughn...he is just nuts. SOOOO me and Ault (my companion) are back to square one." It sounds like she is having an interesting time over in England. She seems to be doing great. Keep up the good work Alexis!!!

3 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

She looks like she has gone off and joined the Beatles.. a real english girl, I say.

dhillman said...

I saw these pics in an email that your mom sent and I had to laugh when she said she joined the Beatles! :)
Thanks for sharing some of her email--it is great to hear from her in her own words.
Tell her hi from me!

Bethany said...

Hey Becky. I'm great! How are you guys? I heard that you bought a house in Dr. Heap's ward. That's so exciting! I'm glad to see pics of Alexis. I hope everything is going well!