Sunday, June 1, 2008

June Bug



I can't believe that it's June already. Where has this year gone? It's almost the holidays...ok, not quite the holidays, but you have to admit that this year is going by super quick. Today was fast Sunday and our church meets at 2 in the afternoon. By the time that we got out, we were starving. I'm not usually very hungry on fast Sundays, but today I wanted to eat my arm off. John was concerned. We had a good meal planned for dinner tonight, but when we got home, we ended up heating up some leftovers and called it good. 2 o'clock for church is way too late. I can't wait until we switch over. John and I have been invited to speak in church on the 5th Sunday in June. If any of you want to come, let me know and I'll get tickets. Just kidding about the tickets. :)

2 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

awwwww, that is such a cute picture of you guys... put Larry,Robin and Scott down for tickets.. Scott is in Snowflake with the Flakes and then leaving tomorrow for Aaronic Priesthood camp.. he will be back on Thursday. Kristen and Nick came over tonight and we had stuffed bell peppers. I cant wait to come up and stay in you new home...still dealing with this cold. I love you both!!!

LaBountys said...

Your blog is so cute! I had no idea who Becky Bowler was at first when you left a comment on mine so I'm so glad to see it's not a creepers. Anyhoo, you're too nice about my fatness, I'm sure you'll still look like a million bucks after you guys have kids! Big congrats on your house! We just bought one too! I'm excited about having an island in mine too. :)