Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun Weekend




This weekend has been fun. John and I went up to Woodruff for multiple reasons. We had a mutual friend named Katie who got married in the Snowflake Temple. John was the photographer...which made me the hair and dress girl for all the photos. I didn't mind though. :) The temple sealing was beautiful. (of course) We also finally got to meet our new little nephew named Wyatt. He is too cute. He is sooo little. These were the two main reasons we were in Woodruff this weekend. We also did some additional fun things while we were here. One morning, we were wide awake and couldn't sleep so we went out and ended up hanging out with some of John's family's cows. I had no clue that the Bowler family had cows. Go figure...MOOOO!!! We also had fun with Charles out here. We let him go swimming in the little swimming hole in Woodruff and he loved it. He looked like a little sea otter.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I want to see Charles swimming!!