Friday, September 12, 2008

The Doggies






Here are some pictures of the dogs that we took this week. We live out by Saguaro Lake and the dogs absolutely love the water. They pounce around in it. It's really funny. Last night..it was a little chilly and it was a little rainy. John wasn't feeling very well so he went to bed early and I stayed up and did some things while the dogs were asleep inside. I went to put them out for the night and before I went to bed I looked out the sliding glass window and Charles was shivering. It was sooo sad. Needless to say...the dogs both slept inside last night.

6 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

you are very sweet! just be careful- my sister's two dogs sleep in her bed with her and her husband.

Robin and Larry said...

poor Charles and Dean!
Thank Heavens you have your Mother's Heart! :)

Nick & Kristen said...

lol. Tell the dogs Aunt Kristen is coming and they won't be sleeping in the house tonight. Better toss a blanket out there.

Robin and Larry said...

LOL!

Susie said...

I'm still scratching my head about the change of your Mother's Heart toward dogs - there is HOPE for Kristen one day!!

Andrea said...

I love the pictures of the dogs swimming in the lake! I love to take our dogs to water and watch them swim. They have so much fun playing in the water. Our dogs are indoor dogs and for some reason our youngest one always ends up in our bed at night. He sleeps right next to me. I fall asleep and he is in his bed and I wake up to him curled up next to my feet. They are part of the family.