Sunday, September 7, 2008

Update





I finally downloaded some of the pictures from this past week. I have some pictures of my Birthday celebrations. We had a blast in Tucson celebrating with my family. It was also my grandmothers Birthday. On Wednesday, (my actual Birthday) John bought me a cake and some roses and we had a low key night. It was way relaxing. Then on Friday, since I had the day off, I decided to get my hair done. I decided to go brown. What do you think? It's a change for sure. I'll keep it for a little bit and then go back blonde. :) There is a little boy in my Primary class who didn't want to go to class today because he didn't know his teacher. It was me...I've been teaching him all year long and he didn't recognize me. It was really funny. Tonight we had a lot of fun...We had 2 very good friends come over for dinner. Hilary and Dirk. It was good to see them. We had Italian chicken over rice, broccoli, cauliflower, and salad. It was good and now I'm going to go to bed. :)

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the new hair color! It looks so pretty! You look great as a blonde too! Looks like you had a very fun filled week!

The Baker Family said...

You look good both ways but this will be a fun change. I like it. Nikki

Debbie's said...

Happy (late) birthday! How fun to celebrate with your grandma :) That's too funny about your Primary kid's confusion... the brown looks really pretty, but being a blond myself, I guess I'm a little partial.. :P

Robin and Larry said...

You look great but I agree... Blondes have more fun! :)

Linda said...

Hmm, I think I like blonde, but you would look good any color! In fact you look great! What's your secret?

Katie and Howard said...

Happy Birthday!!
I love the new hair!! It really brings out your eyes! :)
How fun with Dirk and Hilary!

dhillman said...

I actually really like the brown, though I can see that is not the popular choice! I think it looks great. Caryn Somerville went darker too.
And the primary kid made me chuckle out loud!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

your hair looks great, and Happy Birthday! when i was teaching, some of the little kids noticed everything about me (i.e. new clothes, new shoes, hair straightened, hair curled or colored) while others didn't even notice. i didn't announce that i was pregnant to the class (1st graders) until real close to the end of the year when i was already nearly 5 months pregnant and totally showing. some off them seemed shocked! it's funny what kids pick up on at times :)

and i second that blondes do have more fun

Susie said...

Wow - you look way different - beautiful, as always, but WAY different!!