Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekend Fun


We had a lot of fun this weekend with the Shipley family. John and I came down on Sunday and stayed until Monday. It was a lot of fun celebrating my grandma's birthday as well as my own with the family. We went and played a little golf and Scott was somehow able to teach me how to hit the golf ball left handed. John has been trying to teach me this for a while. Scott has been taking lessons from "Tiger Woods" though, so it's no wonder he could teach me. :)

7 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Becky! Sounds like a really fun weekend with your family.

dhillman said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear about your weekend.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great time in Tucson. When are you guys coming up to the White Mountains?

The Baker Family said...

Happy Birthday Becky! I've always remembered we shared the same birthday! I hope you have a great day today! Nikki

Robin and Larry said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!!!
I love you! :)

Christi said...

HEY!!! Happy Birthday...a little late :) I can't believe we are turning 26 already!! AHH...I remember back when we couldn't wait to turn 16...It is unreal how time goes by so fast! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Becky. I saw that you left a comment on my wife and I's blog so I wanted to say hello. It looks like you guys are doing well. I know it has been a while, but if you and John are ever in Las Vegas give us a shout.
Steven