Friday, January 7, 2011

Countdown Begins...

I've decided to blog every week left while still in school. Last night marked 9 more weeks of school until I have my Masters Degree. Super exciting!!! I'm hoping that this keeps me motivated to blog and finish school out strong!
What else is new with us...the flowers in our front yard are starting to grow. You can't see the actual flower yet, but the stems are popping up everywhere...which is odd because I thought that I had dug up all the bulbs from last year. I wasn't sure if I wanted to plant them again this year...I guess that answered that. Here is a picture of how they turned out last spring. Imagine the flower without the flower and just the stem. That's what our front walkway looks like at the moment. :)
In other news ...Scott is moving back up to Phoenix. We are excited to have him coming back up again. He has already called and invited himself over for Dinner on Sunday. It's fun to have the little guy up here because he always brings a treat for dessert.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Amazingly I am eating peppermint ice cream right now as I type. Great Treat.

Christi said...

CONGRATS on almost being done...that is super exciting!!!

Susie said...

I'm so proud of you - we need to CELEBRATE with a BIG party for this accomplishment.