Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year's Everyone!!! I can't believe that it is 2011. I don't know about you, but I am ready and excited to start a new year. This coming year is going to be great!
Yesterday, my parents came up from Tuscon and spent some time with us. We woke up yesterday and went to the Temple. It was a fun New Year's Eve activity for all of us. Later in the afternoon, we decided to drive up to Payson to see the snow. It was sooo COLD...but tons of fun. We went to Fargo Steak House, and then went to my favorite park in Payson and played in the snow. We also went to the movie True Grit in the Payson theater. Yawner of a movie, but I didn't see the original, so I had nothing really to compare it to. Then we went back to our house and celebrated the New Year with some Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Delish!
Here are some pics from yesterday!
Here are the ducks in the freezing lake. They must have been so cold!
John and I...
Mom and I...
A Snow Angel... (created by yours truly...sooo cold)
My Dad tackled my Mom to the ground...she was not amused...lol
Throwing Snowballs...
Mom with our snowman...
John and I with our snowman...
My parents with our snowman...
Group shot. :)

4 comments:

Linda said...

That looks like so much fun! Happy New Year to you Becky!

Susie said...

BRRRR - What a fun day!!! Happy New Year - I'm excited for the NEW year too!!!

Nick & Kristen said...

Where is Peter?

Robin and Larry said...

VEry Fun weekend... thanks John and BEcky...:)