Sunday, January 23, 2011

They call me Scotty...that's not my name...(think of the tune)!

This post is dedicated to my brother Scott (who secretly stalks my blog). Scott was nice enough to use his Macaroni Grill gift card with me last night.
The wait at Macaroni grill was 45 minutes...so we decided to look around at the nearby shops. First stop...Bath and Body Works!!! Scott likes the soap I have in our guest bathroom. They didn't carry it anymore because it was from the Christmas edition...Bummer! We still had fun smelling different scents. They have a really neat Summer Selection. I can't wait for my soaps to run out so I can replace them. :)
We also visited PetsMart...isn't Scott a cute Kitty?
Then we went to some Shoe Store and Scott tried scaring me...enough said!
Scott decided that I needed a picture in here. I 'm afraid of having birds as pets...so we took a picture of me standing next to a bird cage. I know I didn't pet any of the birds...but I had to wash my hands because they really weirded me out for some reason.
Finally we made it to our table. We both were a little under dressed for a sit down restaurant. Scott was out hiking Squaw Peak, I had ran a couple miles, and then John went out with both of us for a hike in the late afternoon. It was a long day!
On another note...I am starting a new project. It's called our guest room! I need help deciding if I should paint an accent wall green or purple. I'm obsessed with green right now for some reason. Purple make more sense because it's not as loud. We have an old antique dresser that we are also going to paint whatever color we paint the wall. I bought a new quilt for the room (the one that is already on the bed), but I'm not sure if I like it yet. It was half off at Target which is why it was purchased. It might be too busy for the room though. I'm more of a solid colors kind of gal. Thoughts? I am the most indecisive person when it comes to decorating my house.

4 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

GREEN is my vote. Maybe you could paint the dresser a lighter purple?

Linda said...

I'm with Kristen!

Robin and Larry said...

I LOVE this post! Good job!:)
I am glad Scott loves spending time with his is sister.
Cute pictures! I love you both! :)

Robin and Larry said...

oh yeah.. and lol... john looks like an ornament on a tree.. with the hanger loop above his head. :)