Saturday, January 15, 2011

Eight more weeks people and then Becky will be finished with school!!! Here is my countdown post of the week. I'm currently taking a class on Community College and how it is funded. There is a lot that goes behind the scenes.
This weekend has been a lot of fun so far. John and I have Friday through Monday off due to the holiday. It has been nice to just relax and get things done around the house. Yesterday we went out to the shooting range by our house. It was really loud...but fun. Here is the road leading up to the range. We are lucky to be having such wonderful weather!
Here is the actual range (we are members to the range...who would have thought that I would be a member of a gun range???).
We had some cousins come and visit from Woodruff this weekend. They were here to find a horse (random). We spent most of the day looking at horses. It was a lot of fun. We were just watching the movie Flicka the horse movie yesterday. I kept calling all of the horses we saw today Flicka... I found it entertaining. Here is John with an English Bulldog. We took this picture because this is John's favorite type of dog.
Here we are with a horse (self portrait).
This is the main horse that we were looking at. His name was Stetson.
Here is John riding a horse. I had no idea that he was good at riding horses. I was a wimp and had John walk me around while on the horse. I haven't been on a horse in about 10 years. It was fun!
Here's John walking Flicka (insert me on the horse and that was how I rode).
Here's a close up.
Here's my close up.
John found a friend while his cousins were looking around. We liked this one as well.
Horseback riding is a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

That one horse pic looks like "Mr Ed" a show from the 50's.. lol!
Great pictures and a fun post!:)
Scott said he is going quad riding on Monday with you all?

Nick & Kristen said...

I am laughing so hard. 1. the thought of you on a HORSE and 2. You saying FLICKA in your Becky voice! I miss you! I am so excited for you to graduate...and for the Bachelor tomorrow night

Susie said...

I don't think there is ONE thing John can't do!! I'm terrified of horses - good for you that you got on the horse - even if John had to lead you around!!