Sunday, January 30, 2011

This week marks 6 more weeks until school is complete!!!
This weekend, my parents came up from Tuscon to help celebrate John's Birthday (which was Dec 28th). It was a lot of fun. We went to Old Chicago by our house. They have the best Pazookie's (I'm not sure how to spell this word?).
John and I...
My mom was enjoying her treat!
We liked the parking meter...
John thought this was entertaining...
Fast Forward to today...dad taking a nap and Scott being obnoxious!
John was nice enough to make Navajo Tacos for everyone. Our house still smells like tacos!

3 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Dad and I had a great time with you two... as always!:)
Happy Belated Birthday John... we love you both! :)

dhillman said...

Happy Belated B-day!
Congratulations Becky, it must be so exciting to be sooo close! Way to go.
Hey, are those "bucky balls" making the six? :O)

Robin and Larry said...

uh.. we are at 5 now! :) update blog please! :)