Friday, July 11, 2008

Becky Biker???


Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned on your bike ride:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:

Biking can help lower cholesterol levels.
So...I've decided that I want to start bike riding. Random. We live out by the mountains and there are so many paved trails. I'm not really much of a bike rider though. The last time that I was on a bike was over in Ireland and it was bad news bears. We had these crappy bikes from the 80's...and maybe I went down a hill so fast in the rain that I fell and bruised up my whole leg... maybe this is why I'm not too sure about the whole "riding a bike" thing again. I do however know that I'll have amazing looking legs and great endurance if I do decide to do it. Also...it's an enjoyable way to burn some extra calories!!!

3 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Bad Idea Becky!
Stick with the recumbant bicycle at the fitness club. :)
I don't like bike riders.. too dangerous!

Linda said...

Great idea Becky!
Why don't you do a triathlon in November with me (Casa Grande) a short one!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I'll run a race with you!