Monday, July 7, 2008

Mercy Me


Over the weekend, my parents came up to Phoenix. John made us his yummy Navajo Tacos for lunch. Then later in the evening, my parents and myself went to a Mercy Me concert. For those of you who don't know who Mercy Me is, it's a Christian Rock group. They sing that popular song, "I Can Only Imagine". Anyway...I used to listen to them all the time on my mission. I had been to one of their concerts last year and was excited to go again this year. Last years concert was more enjoyable for me as a whole. They played way more music last year. This year was more of a sermon setting. I had a lot of fun going with my mom. We were amused by looking at everyone. It was interesting to me to see how different people worship. It made me gratful for my membership in the church and the way in which we worship.

2 comments:

dhillman said...

I love MercyMe...I have some of their CDs, 2 I think. I have them on my blog right now!

Robin and Larry said...

Dad and I had soooooo much fun.. love your new home... it is so peaceful and relaxing. Thanks for the Navajo tacos (one of my fav).
Mercy Me was definitely an interesting night.,, something that I could Only Imagine! hahaha!