Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tag I'm It


I am: a wife, an aunt, a daughter, a granddaughter, friend
I think: I need to eat better
I know: I have a great life
I want: a swimming pool
I have: a cool dog named Charles
I wish: I had a Pepsi right now (I’m trying to give up soda)
I hate: cleaning the bathroom
I miss: Alexis. (my sister on a mission)
I fear: cockroaches
I feel: happy
I hear: music on my computer
I smell: pretzels I’m eating
I crave: Baskin Robin’s sundae with marshmallow topping
I search: for my phone daily
I wonder: what it would be like to visit Egypt
I regret: not eating breakfast this morning
I love: John
I care: about my family
I always: wash my hands (I’m a little obsessive compulsive)
I am not: drinking Pepsi for the time being
I believe: I can one day be on Gladiators (I’m being completely serious)
I dance: Monday nights, 5:45 pm, LA fitness, Latin Dance class
I sing: in the car all the time
I don’t always: eat vegetables
I fight: staying up past 10 PM
I write: to Alexis is England
I lose: keys
I win: solitaire on the computer
I never: listen to CD’s in the car (I’m a radio gal)
I listen:to everything
I can usually be found: at work or with John
I am scared: of getting lost
I need: a new phone
I am happy about: Our new house!!!
I tag: Robin, Susie, Linda, Danette, Kristen, and Christi

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hmmmm, this is going to take some time, so you go first Robin!

Robin and Larry said...

lol! I dont get it.. how do you do it Becky?