Monday, July 28, 2008

Phat Girlz





John and I went down to Tucson on the weekend for Scott's Priesthood blessing. On Saturday while John, Nick, Scott, and my Dad went golfing...Kristen, my mom and myself watched a movie called "Phat Girlz". Phat meaning... Pretty Hot And Tempting. We found this movie in Alexis's movie collection. It was a very low budget film. After we watched the movie, phat girlz became our theme for the weekend. John and Nick were a little concerned I think. Anyway...this is where these pool pictures come from. Later on Saturday...we went to Nico's tacos... There's probably a good reason why I don't really ever go to Nico's tacos...John totally got food poisoned while we were there. Sunday was enjoyable. Scott had a lot of family and friends come to see him receive the Melchizedek Priesthood. All and all the weekend was a success.

3 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

We had a great weekend with you kids.... I hope John is feeling better.. I agree about Nicos... blech! Have a great Monday! :)

Nick & Kristen said...

Becky...it is "Pretty, hot and THICK!!! lol Tempting will work though...you PHAT girl you!!! I love being your PHAT sister! Let me know about the PHAT 5k in Septmeber!

dhillman said...

What? Say it isn't so, not Nicos!!
You two are so cute with your hair fixed like that!