Saturday, July 19, 2008

He's A Keeper




John and I had this running joke while we were dating with the phrase "You're a Keeper". I bought a t-shirt from Target with the phrase, "I'm a Keeper" on it. Needless to say, I only wore it while doing yard work, while at the gym, or sometimes it served as a night shirt. A couple of days ago, it was raining and we let Charles come in and.....it was time for DRESS UP!!! Poor Charles. I would like to think he enjoys it. After all, it's better than being in the rain don't you think? I know that some people may think it's weird to dress up your dog...but we get such a kick out of it. We love you Charles!!!

5 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Poor Charles! lol! I am telling you to keep these pictures.. they are so cute! When you come down next week... we can go play Canadian.. that is with 3 players... and then go to breakfast while the boys are golfing... I love you Becky! :)

dhillman said...

I agree poor charles! He is the cutest dog!
I had to laugh because Kelly says that to me, that I am a keeper. I will forever now picture Charles when he says that!

Linda said...

You should enter him in the cutest dog contest!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

so silly! i love dress up, especially since he can't argue with you. what fun!

Nick & Kristen said...

GET A BABY